SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

TABASCO Original Red

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.

What is something you always make sure you have on hand? For me, that answer is TABASCO® Original Red. My favorite food to use it on is pizza. But we also use it on macaroni and cheese, pork roast, and of course, buffalo wings!

TABASCO® Original Red enhances the flavor of your food. The simple combination of salt, red pepper, and vinegar are perfected during a three year aging process which produces a hot sauce with the ability to bring out the most in your food. TABASCO Original Red is not about heat for heat's sake! It's about flavor! 

On our quest for cheap restaurants, we have come across CiCi's. They are an all you can eat pizza place, buffet style. They have thousands of different types of pizza. Seriously, you dream it, they probably make it. One of my favorites is the Buffalo Chicken Pizza. It is SPICY. I make mine with Tabasco Original Red. Tabasco Original Red is "so much more than hot". It enhances the flavor of whatever food you use it on so that you can get the best flavor possible!

To make my TABASCO Chicken Pizza you'll need :

1/2 recipe pizza dough (I use the other half to make a different pizza so we have more options)

1 cup shredded chicken

1 cup mozzarella cheese

1/2 cup TABASCO Original Red

 Make pizza dough. Spread with Tabasco Original Red as you would pizza sauce. Top with shredded chicken and cheese. Bake at 425 for 25 minutes. If you would like, drizzle with Ranch dressing and serve!

I promise this will not disappoint. Have a party coming up? Check out the Game-Day Party Menu page for some great recipes, and you can find some other great pizza recipes on the Pizza Perfected page.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. Oh Keli if my hubs sees this recipe I am in for it! He loves Tobasco, well anything hot and my tummy not so much. Thanks for putting it together though. Now I will never mention it to the hubs, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails