SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's for Lunch? 2/2

Need some inspiration for your children's lunchbox? I will be sharing what I have packed in C's in the hopes that it will help you when you struggle! (C has school Monday, Wednesday and every other Friday, so I will be sharing 2 to 3 times a week)

Today he took : leftover enchiladas, blueberries, marshmellows, a go-gurt, and a banana. Plus his thermos of water.

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could get my kids to eat enchiladas! I am ALWAYS looking for lunch stuff. The side stuff is easy- the fruit, yogurt, etc...But the main entree. My daughter isn't really picky, but she is bored of PB&J, won't take any other kind of sandwich either. We've done noodles in a thermos...won't do soup, or chili, or any other thing like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C is very picky on what he takes in his lunch too - usually it's just a lunchmeat and cheese on bread/tortilla. Sometimes he'll branch out. I wish he could take PB&J, we'd be set for the whole year! But his school has a peanut ban so that's a no go :(

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is making me really want enchiladas!!!! :-)

    Cool idea to give tips on lunchboxes.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails