SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CVS Deals Week of 3/8

There has been a lot of questions about my grocery budget lately. I've started a new series - How I Keep My Budget Under Control. In it, I've mentioned I get all my toiletries from CVS and Rite Aid for FREE or CHEAP. I'd like to start sharing some of the weekly deals with you to help lower your grocery budgets.




How to Get Started at CVS
Here are the best deals I see at CVS this week:

Buy 1 Revlon Nail Polish at $3.99, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 1)

Use $1/1 coupon from the 2/13 SmartSource
FREE after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Complete, Revitalens or Blink at $7.89, Get $4 ECBs (Limit 1)
 $3/1 coupon from the 3/6 SmartSource
$0.89 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Schick Hydro 3 or Hydro 5 at $8.79, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
$2/1 coupon from the 1/30 SmartSource
$1.79 after coupon and ECBs

Kind of a slow week...Did you score a great deal this week? I'd love to hear about it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm going to start sharing some drug store deals on my site, too. Great way to to save money. If you'd like to partner up on the deals to lighten the load on both of us for posting these, let me know. :) It would also be a great way to do a link exchange each week, too.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails