SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Date Night Idea # 5

One thing I remember about my parents relationship from my childhood was he dancing. My parents would turn on a cd and dance around the living room. While i only remember them doing this once or twice, I have done this more than once with hubby and it's always a blast. Sometimes we get all dressed up and sometimes we dance in our PJs!

After you put the kiddos to bed tonight, light some candles, turn on some music and dance the night away!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it could be fun!!! My Hubs and I have not danced in a very long time. I wonder if I still remember how...

    Voted on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my Hubby would dance, but I barely got him to dance at our wedding. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails