SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Friendly Wednesday 3/1

Welcome to Feeding Four's Friendly Wednesday Blog Hop! I'm glad you're here!


Thank you to all the bloggers who linked up last week!

Please feel free to grab the button (located in the right side bar) and add it to your blog to get more bloggers to participate in the blog hop!!





 
How to Participate:


Follow the hostesses located in the first and second spots - Feeding Four and Scraps of Life Blog. If you want me to follow you back, please leave a comment letting me know that you are a new follower and leave a link to your blog.

Create a new Friendly Wednesday blog post on your own blog and be sure to use the button provided on the side bar.

Enter your information into the linkup below.

Follow all the other blogs you want. This is a great way to get more followers!

Friendly Wednesday will be posted once a week. Your link must be added every week so be sure to come back to linkup!
 



16 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm your newest follower!

    http://peachesreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower! http://ashleycreations-a.blogspot.com/2011/03/wednesday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I added you to my Blog Hop Directory.
    Quick Tattletails Blog Hop Directory

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower of yours thru GFC and new to your linky. Thanks for hosting. Hope you can follow my blog too.

    Roller Coaster Ride

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from the hop! I'd love for you to stop by and follow when you get a moment! Happy Wednesday!


    April
    http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if my comment saved...if this is a duplicate I apologize! I'm a new follower from the hop! Happy Wednesday! I'd love for you to stop by my blog when you get a moment :)

    Have a great day!
    April
    http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would be SO proud of me! This story starts AFTER I used coupons to spend $400 on groceries - for a week...that didn't go so well....

    and then I went to our local dry pack, and got 4.5 CASES of food: macaroni, oats, spaghetti, dried apples, and rice, for $100....that was a win!!

    The Survival Mama

    ReplyDelete
  8. From the "Where Are You Wednesday Blog Hop" Hello from Northeast Texas, USA. Just became a new follower on GFC.
    BOLD - The FREE E-zine for Blogging enthusiasts
    Colorcrazed Custom Fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much writing such great info, I am new follower. I am excited to keep learning more from you~ Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy WEdnesday! Hope your having a great week.

    BK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,
    I am following you from the hop. Please stop by and say hi and follow me too.....www.Areyouamom.com
    Thanks,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting. I have linked up finding vintage cookbooks. grace

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a new follower and new to blogging. It has only been a little over a month so I am still learning a little more each day. My blog is not as technical or awesome as yours but I am getting there. I am following you thru GFC and would greatly appreciate a follow back! Thanks! I was actually following another blog hop when I ran into your button on another site. I will come back next Wednesday and do your blog hop. I have already done 3 today and I am exhausted and still need to enter some contests. But I will come back next Wednesday!

    Mary @http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! $25 a week??/ I have a family of 5 and I would love to be able to that. I'm following from Where You at?
    By the way....I'm from Texas
    http://southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a new follower. I am so curious how you feed 4 for $25 a week. I want to feed 2 for $25 a week. Is the $25 just for dinners? I just started reading your blog today.


    Postsest041208.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails