SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meal Plan 3/27

Last week was kind of a bust. I had surgery Friday early morning. The boys ended up going to my moms Thursday night. Since Thursday was our 4 year anniversary, hubby and I decided to go to dinner. Friday I wasn't feeling well and the boys were with my parents still so we just threw in a pizza. Saturday we took the boys to Red Robin. The rest of the week, we had meatball subs(look for the recipe Thursday!), enchiladas and leftovers.

This week, we're working on clearing out our freezers. I need to start working on stocking up the pantry. It's looking a little bare lately.

We're having:


Cookout with Friends
Cheeseburger Soup
Fish
Steamers (slow cooker)
Ham & Potatoes (slow cooker)
Cheesy Mexican Skillet
Leftovers

What are you eating this week? I'd love to check it out!



Find 100s more menus at OrgJunkie.com.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to make those rolls you said taste like Ryan's. We don't have a Ryan's (I'm assuming it's a food place), but they look SOOOOO good in the photo! I found the recipe in your older posts.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails