SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Meal Plan 3/6

Even with hubbys help in menu planning, I've had some issues with coming up with meals this week. I don't feel like cooking, but I don't want to eat out every day either. So, I've struggled through the meal plan again. Hopefully next week it will get easier! I dug through the freezer and found some meats that need to be used up. They made up the base for my menu this week. :)


E's Cheeseburgers (didn't get to last week)
Steak Stir fry (didn't get to last week)
Chicken Soft Tacos
BBQ Chuck Roast
Bourbon Chicken
Leftovers
It's my birthday - undecided

What are you eating this week? I'd love to check it out!

Find 100s more menus at OrgJunkie.com.

3 comments:

  1. I know just how you feel! This is the time of year that I get tired of our winter menu and can't wait to start planning a summer menu {winter veggies, potato salad, pasta salad, etc.}.

    On my meal plan this week I have a link to Chicken Taco & Rice. My family loves this recipe and I thought your family might enjoy it too. The best part is you make the whole meal in one skillet! You can find my meal plan here: http://vanessasvalues.blogspot.com/2011/03/meal-plan-monday-march-7.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! That menu looks awesome! I'm in the middle of reading through some past posts- $25/week seems like an amazingly difficult feat! I'll be getting lots of inspiration from you!

    Ally @ Tiny Wallet Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great. I'm gluten free but was glad to see your Bourbon Chicken recipe is! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails