SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Rite Aid Trip

I had a few rain checks to redeem at Rite Aid so this past weekend, hubby and I did some shopping. :)
We went to two different stores so we didn't deplete the stock of Degree.
I used a $3 UPR that was expiring and a $2 video values coupon to pay nothing out of pocket for these 4 deoterants and I recieved 2 $2 UPR in return.
Essentially earning $4 for buying these.

Then I turned around and bought 4 more deoterants:


I had another Video Values coupon that I used to make my out of pocket total $0. But the cashier rang it up wrong (didn't take off my UPR from the rain checks) and I ended up getting $4.24 back in cash.

 I also bought 4 Johnson & Johnson products. I paid $2.04 out of pocket and recieved $8 in UPR.

Great deals to be had at Rite Aid! Check out this weeks deals HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a Rite Aid near my area. I do use Walgreens a lot and get their RR and that helps but I'm always seeing such awesome deals at Rite Aid. Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails