SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekly Grocery Roundup 3/26

I'm really going to miss Freezer Month at Giant. I've gotten so many good deals on things I don't normally buy. I'm stocked up for hubby for lunches for months. We've got enough fish and cereal to feed a small army(or maybe just the munchkins I've been running around after). I came out under budget too!! I guess it's a good think I'm out of freezer room. :) 



2 gallons of milk
5 boxes Purina One Beyond Cat Food
3 lbs strawberries
3 Dan-in-ino yogurt
16 hungry man dinners
4 boxes toaster strudels
6 suave kids shampoo
chocolate syrup

Total OOP: $5.18

3 comments:

  1. How do you do this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, this incredible. All of that for such a great prices, this blog keeps me motivated to saving the dough! Thank you for all the great posts.

    Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails