SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weight Watchers Fresh Meals Review

A few weeks ago, Amanda with Weight Watchers contacted me about reviewing the new Weight Watchers Fresh Meals! They are the first and only mainstream product line available in the ‘ready to go’/deli section of the grocery store.

I was sent a whole cooler full of the new Weight Watchers Fresh Meals. I was pleasantly surprised at the variety offered. Some of the varieties I received are mac and cheese, baked ziti, three cheese ravioli, chicken salad and the potato salad.



I don't know the first thing about Weight Watchers to be honest. I'm not up to date on any of the points, I don't know what they mean. The great thing about the fresh meals are that the calories, grams of fat, fiber, protein, are listed right now the label. And if you are a Weight Watchers member, the new PointsPlus™ values are listed right on the front of the package. There are thirteen different meals in all, giving you tons of options.

In addition to the thirteen fresh meals, there are six new Weight Watchers fresh deli salads. These include a seafood salad in a lemon-dill dressing; chicken salad with dried cranberries; rainbow pasta salad with garden vegetables; potato salad in a creamy mustard dressing; macaroni salad with bell peppers and chives; and coleslaw with fresh carrots and onions. In each salad, there are two servings.

The meals are affordable as well. Only $2.99 for the fresh meals and between $1.99-$2.99 for the deli.

I haven't actually tried any of the meals yet - so stay tuned for my review! In the meantime, pick some up for yourself!


Have you tried them yet? What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this yet but they might be worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might have to go and look for these! A couple of us at work are trying the Weight Watchers thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the review!!

    By the way, I voted for you on the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried these yet. I did lose 15 pounds using weight watchers and although I don't do the points since I hit my goal (for now until I stop nursing my youngest) I may grab these to have on hand for quick and easy lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from the hop! Great blog!
    Hope you can follow back!
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! They sure did give you quite a lot!!

    I voted on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh... We definitely don't have these in Canada yet. I'll have to look for them on my next trip across the border!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried many of these meals and found them greatly lacking. The only one that I truly enjoyed was Chicken & Mushroom Alfredo. The first time the pasta had a nice bounce and tasty real chicken sauce. Just a few minutes ago I nuked another one up and this time the "sauce" was all liquied - rather like milk. The taste was blah. Not again.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails