SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Giant of PA - FREE Kraft Cooking Creme!

I normally don't share my grocery trips until Saturdays, but I wanted you to be able to take advantage of this deal as well.

Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme is on sale for $1.99. If you buy 2, you'll get $1 off, instantly. There are $1.50/1 coupons available. Combine them with the instant savings to get 2 for FREE!
(Total OOP - $2.28)

3 comments:

  1. I got a bunch for free at Kroger a few weeks ago the same way! They had a big sale that made them only $1.49 each if you bought 10. I had 10 coupons for $1.50 off! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but what do you actually eat? We have 2 boys and I cant feed them on a couple packages of cheese, bologna and kreme. Do you have a weekly menu with breakfast, lunch and dinner for a full week for $25?? would you please share it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share my menus every monday. the latest is here : http://savingthosedollars.blogspot.com/2011/04/meal-plan-417.html

    We have two boys too. We only buy what we need that week, or that is free or cheap. We stockpile so we don't have to buy everything at full price. There are some posts here you should check out that explains it further. http://savingthosedollars.blogspot.com/search/label/feeding%20four%20on%20%2425%20a%20week
    Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have further questions. You can always email me - feedingfour at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails