SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Guest Post - Date Night Idea

This is a guest post from Terry at My Journey With Candida.

Okay.... I have been feeling so much better since doing Humaworm and using TruFlora Probiotics.... So now Lets Do Something Fun!! Lets Have A Date Night!!

Keli at Feeding Four, has inspired me to do a DATE NIGHT!! Thanks Keli!!

My Hubs has been right there for me all through my sickness. It has been over 3 years now.... So this is for my Hubs, My Love, My Life

I decided to have an indoor Camp Fire Date Night!!. I have a fireplace but decided not to use it, .. I want something circular, more like a camp fire.


So, what do you think of my campfire?.... Not Great, but it will serve the purpose. I even put a blanket down so we can cuddle and keep warm.


The minute my Hubs sees it, he is not going to think campfire, he is going to think S E X. ..

He and I have both had a cold for the past week so romance has been nonexistent.

I wonder if we will get to roast the marshmallows I bought for him??? Hmmmm... I will just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea Terry! I liek this idea and will use it! Glad you are feeling a bit better now!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails