SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Homemade Chocolate Lolli-Pops

When a friend mentioned she was making chocolate lolli-pops for her kids Easter baskets, I knew I wanted to make some too. I bought some chocolate, my friend lent me her molds and we got to work.

It was so much fun and so easy! Let me just warn you - if you don't have patience, this is going to be a hard project for you! LOL I don't like waiting for things, and you need to wait for the chocolate to set otherwise it will look funky.

You'll need:
  • melting chocolate
  • lolli pop sticks
  • candy molds
Melt the chocolate (I used the microwave, you can use a double broiler if you have one). Spoon into molds. Add the sticks. Place in the freezer until hardened, anywhere from 15-30 minutes. Pop out of the molds and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to make these all the time! they are so easy and I had lollipop molds of mustaches they were so fun you just stick it to your mouth and whallah you have a chocolate mustache lolli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love doing things like this. Now, I don't eat chocolate and Hubs tries not to eat it. Kinda sucks to get old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you via the review hop!

    I love that you posted this because I used to do this with my Mom when I was little and loved it!

    Awesome!!!
    Tawna

    note: have you tried the different clolored chocolates? they are fun to decorate them up with. We would use toothpicks!
    http://tawnasplan.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails