SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Friday, April 8, 2011

How Long Will That Last?

I was browsing AllYou.com the other day and came across this article that I thought I would share with you. It highlights some main pantry items and the length of time they will last.

IN THE PANTRY:
Bread - 5 to 7 days
Cereal - 1 year
Pasta - 2 years
White rice - 1 year
Canned goods - 1 year
Salad dressing - 1 year
Jams, jellies, syrup - 1 year
Peanut butter - 6 months

IN THE FREEZER:
Bread - 1 year
Ground meat - 3 to 4 months
Beef steaks - 6 to 12 months
Fish - 2 to 6 months
Whole poultry - 1 year
Lunch meat - 1 to 2 months
Fresh veggies - 1 year
Fresh fruit - 1 year

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is cool, I had no idea the shelf life of food. I printed this page out and placed it on my fride. Thats why I come to your blog. You are my source of informationn when dealing with saving dinero. Go you!


    Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post!! I think I need to go clean out my cupboards and see what I need to toss.

    My Hubs loves to buy things in multiples. I try to tell him we don't eat that much..... He doesn't listen worth a darn!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails