SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Meal Plan 4/11

Last week, our menu went out the window. I'm not sure what it is about the roast chicken, but everytime it is on the menu, I avoid it. Since I need the chicken from the roaster to make the chicken empanadas, we didn't have those either.

This week, I'm hoping to stick to the meal plan. We have a crazy busy week, I'm headed to the circus with C Tuesday! We won't be home until dinner so hubby has offered to cook. He said to do something "hard" so C requested "mashed potatoes and gravy, steak and corn".

Leftovers
Chicken Enchiladas *new*
Steak
Fish Sticks
Pizza
Undecided
Leftovers

What are you eating this week? Check out other menus at OrgJunkie.com!

1 comment:

  1. I don't make roasted chicken... I buy it already roasted at our local grocery store. It only costs about $5.99 and is so good.

    My Hubs doesn't like left overs very much but I buy it for lunch and make him eat it for supper too. LOL... I can be such a witch.

    I am signing up for your emails so I don't have to keep checking to see if you have posted.... It will be in my email.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails