SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Meal Plan 4/25

Wow, what a weekend. We've been running all weekend. It's been a lot of fun, but I'm glad it's time to get back into routine. This week will bring lots of cleaning, and bringing out the summer clothes, always a fun chore. What do you have on your agenda for the week?


Leftovers
Baked Ham
Enchiladas
Roast Chicken
Quesadillas
Pizza
Leftovers

What are you having this week?

Find 100s of other menus at Orgjunkie.com.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Keli,
    Whew!! I am with you... it has been a long weekend. We did so much driving from one place to another, but... I didn't have to do any cooking.

    I was hoping it would quit raining so we could get the yard mowed. Not suppose to quit until Saturday...

    Tomorrow, I will be changing the bedding and doing laundry. I need to do some spring cleaning also.

    Glad to hear you had a fun Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures on your blog, I seriously wanna eat that cheesy goodness.

    I also liked reading that your bringing out the summer clothes (not so fun with the effort involved) but the word Summer had me happy. Its been a long winter.~Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails