SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meal Plan 4/3

Last week we actually stuck to the meal plan. The only thing we didn't have was Cheesy Mexican Skillet. (We had pizza instead). This week, I'm working on cleaning out some of the freezer. I'm not real sure what all is in there, so making the meal plan was kind of hard. I'm hoping to sit down and write out a list of meals for the rest of the month. That way, next week, meal planning won't be nearly as hard. Plus, to do that, I'll have to clean out the freezers...

This week we're having :

Steak
Fish
Cheeseburgers
Roast Chicken
Spaghetti (using up a few leftover meatballs)
Chicken Empadas *new*
Chicken Fajitas/Leftovers

What are you eating this week?
Find 100s more menus at OrgJunkie.com.

7 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I became a follower! You have great meal planning tips! :) Erin

    www.healthybranscoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try chicken empanadas! I think my husband would LOVE those! Amazes me how you do so much $25 each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great choices for the week to me. I made a huge batch of pulled BBQ pork for sandwiches this week and a favorite family pasta casserole. We will see how long they both stretch for lunches/dinners. I am big on leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good menu plan to me!

    I have been out of the habit of set menu plans and am just getting back at it as we are trying to eat healthier and lose weight.

    This week:
    Teryaki Chicken with snow peas in peanut sauce
    Chicken Quesadillas and salad
    Spinach Ricotta Lasagna
    Chili
    Clean out the fridge leftover night

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding the food you didn't know you had and using it for meals! Good luck cleaning out your freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Your menu sounds fabulous! 25 a week is impressive! I'll have to hang around and see what else you have :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so loving this blog, every week you come with a post that amazes me. My faves are the recipes because I actually feel like I can do it. So excited to try this recipe! Thank you,
    Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails