SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Cleaning Tip - Curtians

With it being that time of year, I figured I'd share one of my spring cleaning tips with you. My mom actually tipped me off to this last year when I was complaining. :)

When you remove your curtians to wash them - don't put them in the dryer. Instead, rehang them while they're wet. Let them airdry. You'll save yourself the pain of having to iron them so they don't have any wrinkles, and you'll save yourself money because you're not running your dryer. If you have issues (like I do) about needing to have the curtains open in the daytime to allow light in, wash and rehang them right before bed. They'll dry overnight and you can have them open the next day.

What are your spring cleaning tips?

This post is linked to Works For Me Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Keli,
    What a great tip! I will store that one away in my file for sure! For the first time in our adult lives, we have curtains. We bought them with tax refund this year and so this is the first time we will have ever had to deal with curtains ourselves. New question - how often do they need to be washed? Quarterly, twice a year, once a year? Assuming that they don't look dirty or smell weird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I am following you from the Wednesday Blog Hop. I'm following you GFC, and would love to see you at my little home sometime. Have a great night and a wonderful wednesday!!

    -Kassandra
    http://coffeeandtheirkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails