SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekly Grocery Roundup 4/16

Little slow on the grocery shopping this week. There weren't that many deals to be had, and I've been shopping enough the past few weeks. Plus, I've had a lot of kids to watch this week (I do daycare), which limits my trips to the store.

2 Scott Toilet Paper
2 Scott wipes
2 Gallons of milk
2 turkey hill ice cream
white bread
rye bread
8 Kraft cooking creme
plus everything HERE

(I had hubby shopping with me this time, since his request was ice cream and rye bread, I gave in ;) )

Total OOP: $17.20

1 comment:

  1. My Hubs loves Rye Bread also. Check out the shout out on twitter

    http://twitter.com/#!/CandidaJourney/status/59296930479620096

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails