SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekly Grocery Roundup 4/9

Another busy week of grocery shopping. We went to three different stores to get all our goodies. And we still managed to stay under budget. :)
I got :
5 Clorox toilet cleaners
16 Fantastik cleaners
20 Dannon yogurts
4 boxes fruit roll ups
6 boxes granola bars
5 pounds oranges
3 pounds bananas
3 pounds apples

Total OOP: $18.90

3 comments:

  1. awesome!!
    I'm working to get back in to couponing the way I should be.
    Did you have the deal at your grocery for the buy 4 cleaning products get an additional $4 off your order? Just curious. I did that one once today at my store but got 3 Lysol products for .49 each and the Fantastik spray for .69.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha - I was taking a "break" from couponing, and my stock is showing it. The past few weeks however have been stockup weeks for sure.
    Our store has gas deals, so it was $2 out of pocket for 4 Fantastik and I saved $0.30 off 1 gallon of gas. (Or $9 in a 30 gallon tank) Sometimes I wish I had an instant savings store, but I'm certain I wouldn't have bought 16 bottles without the gas deals. My local food bank will be getting a nice donation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails