SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weekly Grocery Trips 4/23

I did a couple different trips this week. I hate how Giant doubles only 1 like coupon per transaction. It makes it hard to get the freebies when they call for a doubled coupon. This week I stocked up on some convience items, mostly the dressing. I bought 10 bottles! They were $0.62 a bottle and are great to have on hand when it's pizza night and I forgot to make ranch dressing. (everyone eats ranch with their pizza, right??)
5 packages sliced cheese
3 bags shredded cheese
6 mayo
10 dressing
1 box (instant) potatoes - hubby loves these
18 eggs
1 Lawry's marinade
yogurt
butter

We also ventured into Save A Lot because they had some great prices on produce. We get to the store and I was very disappointed with the quality of it, so we only ended up getting a few things. Their pineapples ($1.99) were smaller than the sweet potato pictured below!

The Splenda was a money maker, it was $1.98 OOP and produced a $3 CAT. I use it when I make hot chocolate for my grandfather. The chips were B1G1 FREE and I had 2 $1 coupons, making it $1.49 for 2 bags ($0.75 each). We'll eat those with nachos and for snacks.
2 bags tortilla chips
2 boxes of splenda
4 cans tuna
1 box instant potatoes
grapes
bananas
carrots
sweet potato

Total for the week : $29.47
$5.47 over budget

3 comments:

  1. Even though you were over budget, you sure do get a lot for your money.

    I would hate to show you the little bit of nothing I get for $30.

    We do go to a place near us in Ohio where we get great deals on fruits and vegetables. It is called Four Seasons Outdoor Market. I get really, really good deals on most everything. They are only open on Sundays and Wednesdays.

    Voted on the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! I love ranch dressing with my pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Ask Ms Recipe- Hope you stop by my Marvelous Menu Post so I can visit you back.

    Thanks Nina

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails