SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What's Cooking Thursdays? Banana Bread

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!





Banana Bread



You'll need:
1/2 cup butter, softened

1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
3 mashed bananas
1/2 cup sour cream

Preheat oven to 350 degree. Grease a loaf pan and sprinkle with sugar. Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat again. Stir in the baking soda and salt. Slowly add the flour. Stir in the bananas and sour cream by hand. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes. Cool, slice and slather with butter.

This week's featured recipes are:



Chicken Florentine w/ Penne Pasta



Cake Batter Pancakes


Now it's your turn, what have you been cooking this week?

9 comments:

  1. Banana Bread/Cake is my ultimate favorite.I just linked mine. Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, and thanks for hosting. I'm following!

    I've included a link to your hop on my site - there's a page devoted to hops for every day of the week. Go to the top of my sidebar for links to these pages:
    Blog Hops For Every Day Of The Week!
    Help make the world a better place!,
    How to help earthquake/ tsunami victims in Japan

    BTW - I promised to donate $2 to Japan relief efforts for each new Google Friend Connect Follower of my blog during the month of March! Thanks to those who followed, I donated $200.

    Thank you, and have a great week!

    NCSue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, every one of those recipes you posted today looks REALLY good! Thanks for hosting.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Invite!
    I just linked up ;)

    *And I am your Newest follower!*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you joined us at "Made it on Monday"

    This bread look's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting!!

    The bread slicing was made much easier with an Eversharp knife -- that knife cuts through bread like butter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to have to make that Banana Bread. Yum! I am going to hang out here and read more. You feed 4 for $25.00 a week! I can't wait to get the 411:) Thanks for stopping by my site. Stop by anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the invite! Your site has a lot of great information...I'm always trying to find ways to cut down on my grocery bill, but it's hard to do with three boys and a husband!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi :) Just wanted to let you know that your blog hop has been added to the Time4Mommy Community Directory. You can find it here: http://favs.time4mommy.com/thursday-blog-hops.html If you would like to add/edit a picture, description or the title, just let us know!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails