SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What's Cooking Thursdays? Chicken Enchiladas

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!






Holy Moly. Have you tried the new Kraft Cooking Creme? We did the other night. Dinner was amazing. A ate it up. He ate it for dinner the next day and lunch the day after that. (So did I.) And it was a breeze to prepare!

I adapted this recipe from the Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme package.



You'll need:
1 1/2 cups cooked & shredded chicken
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
1 cup Shredded Cheese
10 flour tortillas

Grease 13x9 inch baking dish. Combine chicken, tomatoes, 3/4 cup cooking creme and shredded cheese in large skillet. Heat through. Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in baking dish spread remaining cooking creme on top. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Serve with sour cream.

This week's featured recipes are:






Now it's your turn! What have you been cooking this week?

5 comments:

  1. I love this blog carnival, I have found so many wonderful new recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, and thank you for hosting, and for featuring the cheddar baby biscuit recipe. This week I submitted a recipe for a cream cheese ball that always disappears quickly!

    I've included a link to your hop on my site - there's a page devoted to hops for every day of the week. Go to the top of my sidebar for the link.

    Thank you, and have a great week!

    NCSue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/04/next-time-you-fail-think-of-this.html
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/04/somebodys-watching-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Inside Out Peanut Butter Cup, it is greatly appreciated! Thanks for hosting too, I like finding some new recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks wonderful. I am looking for that on my next shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You share some great recipes. I print off your Inside Out Peanut Butter Cup...pie...earlier today. These enchiladas look great too, though I have not seen that cheese product.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails