SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's Cooking Thursdays - Deviled Eggs

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!



 
In light of Easter this week, I'm sure many families are dying eggs. What to do with all those eggs? Make Devlied Eggs of course. My boys (hubby included) love deviled eggs (as well as hardboiled eggs) so we have no problem finding ways to use all the dyed eggs.
 
 
 
You'll need:
 
6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise

¼ cup Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Mustard
¼ teaspoon pickle juice
Remove the egg yolks from the peeled eggs. Place in a small bowl and mash with a fork. Add mayonnaise, mustard, and pickle juice and mix thoroughly. Fill the empty egg white shells with the mixture. Serve!

This week's featured recipes are :







Now it's your turn! What have you been cooking up this week?

6 comments:

  1. Hi, and thank you for hosting. I’m following!

    I've included a link to your hop on my site - there's a page devoted to hops for every day of the week. Go to the top of my sidebar for the link.

    Check out my caption contest giveaway at http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/04/calling-for-captions.htm. It runs through the end of April.

    Good luck, and have a great week!

    NCSue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deviled aggs are definitely our favorite thing to do with Easter Eggs.

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those deviled eggs look fantastic. Thanks for visiting our site and commenting on the pressure cooker recipe this week. I linked a great recipe today too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those deviled eggs look SO good...and easy too! Win-win. Thanks for the feature. I look forward to your linky every week, and I gotta tell ya, I've been eating very well lately thanks to you and all your great recipes.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting.I came back to link mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love eggs in all forms, especially boiled ... these look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails