SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Date Night Idea

When hubby and I first got together, money was hard to come by. We still wanted to do things together, so we had to come up with cheap date nights. Hubby liked to play darts, so when I saw a dart board on clearance for $5, I bought it. The next time we went to have a date, I pulled the dart board out. We had a few beers, played darts and laughed and talked into the night.


Do you have a dart board you could pull out after the kids are in bed? Add a few beers, some music and it could feel just like you are in a bar - except you don't have to pay for overpriced beer and you don't need a sitter!

2 comments:

  1. We just love your blog and in honor of that we have awarded you the Versatile Blogger award. You such a great job. Come on over and pick your award up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Keli!!! Hubs loves to play darts,. my problem is, I would have to put it somewhere so I don't make holes in our walls... I miss a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails