SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Garden Update

There has been lots of happenings in my garden this past week. Lots of little sprouts! I planted a few things in containers, it's my first time trying this and so far so good! We planted carrots, green beans and spinach in containers. I also have something new, celery leaf, and some basil.
 I planted a bunch of spinach in the ground and in a container. The spinach in the ground is just now starting to sprout, I see the very tips starting to come up. The spinach in the container (which I planted a month after I planted some in the ground) is sprouting like crazy. I found some spinach and lettuce growing randomly in the garden, not sure how it got there.

Our sugar snap peas are growing like crazy, I think I'm going to have to stake them up here soon.


Here is the seeds we planted earlier this year. They've outgrown their starters and need transplanted into the ground. That's on my list to do this week.

How is your garden growing?

4 comments:

  1. I cant wait for my little friends to peak their heads!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Mine is coming along. The lettuce is doing the best so far. I am hoping we can actually eat it in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just ate the first harvest off of our spinach last week. It tasted great. Nothing beats a "fresh" salad. Aren't new sprouts popping up the best feeling. I love going out and seeing how everything is growing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see that my 2 tomato plants are coming back to life after I snipped off the bottom parts that had yellowed.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails