SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Garden Update

This week has brought a lot of surprises in my garden....

Like this little guy here. The beginnings of a tomato plant. I found about 15 of these. I pulled some and am letting some grow. The tomato plants I plated from seed did not make it, so luckily we have these!


We harvested our first strawberry this week! (Monday actually) We found 2 more today. It has become the boys favorite game. Who can find the red strawberries??

Here is one of our containers. This one is our green beans. They have really taken off!! I am hoping to plant another pot of them this week if I have enough soil.

How is your garden growing?

5 comments:

  1. Strawberries...yum! They're part of my favorite time of the year!
    Glad to have found you on the blog hop. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year has been a bit of a downer for me in the garden game. We started off great, but right after I planted my seedlings out in the garden area, we had torental downpours, storms and crazy bad winds (tornadoes close by). Practically my whole garden washed away! I've had to replant most of my stuff and am praying/waiting to see something develop soon.

    I have one really nice sturdy tomato plant and 3 bell pepper plants that survived. My lettuce, garlic and herb garden all seem to be doing well also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are off to a good start. Not sure how mine will do, but I always give it a good try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! We have some organic peas growing, they should be ready for harvest in another few weeks! So excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just planted our seedlings this weekend. A bit of a late start this year but hopefully they'll do okay and catch up to where they should be.

    <a href="http://www.alittlenosh.net>Amy @ A Little Nosh</a>

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails