SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Meal Plan 5/15

Our meal plan for last week pretty much went out the window. A requested pizza, I had leftover filling from the chicken ring, so I made it into a chicken pot pie. Friday we had quesedillas, which hubby has been requesting for weeks (so he says) and Saturday night, hubby and I went out for a date night. The fact that our meal plan went hay wire was fine with me. I have all the ingredients for a whole month worth of meals at my finger tips, so I'm very flexible with what I fix.

This week, we don't really have much going on, so I'm going to take the time to make a few family favorites that take a little bit of time to fix.
Chicken Kabobs
Cheeseburgers on the Grill
BBQ Pork Roast
Steak
Stir fry
Enchiladas
Leftovers

What are you eating this week? Check out 100s of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. Posted my menu plan today also but I'm just not feeling that inspired lately. Burgers sure do sound good, though!

    http://www.alittlenosh.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really miss eating quesedilllas. I have 3 electric quesedilla makers in my cupboard that have not been used in a really long time. I had 4 but ended up giving one to my granddaughter.

    I did make a meal plan... Made Hubs sit down and help. We are even following it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just found you through a blog hop..now following, i hope you can
    follow back, Thank youuuuu and have wonderful week!

    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails