SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Meal Plan 5/22

The other week I wrote how I made a monthly meal plan to help me on Sundays when I sat down to make my weekly meal plan. Monthly meal planning is a great way to cut down on the time it takes me every week to come up with a list of seven meals. Well, it helps me if I can keep track of the darned list. I have no idea where I put my monthly meal plan. So, it's back to the drawing board for this week. :(

I did make it a bit easier on myself by not fixing a meal or two from last week. We ended up at my mom's house for dinner one night, and the other night I was lazy and we just had pizza.

This week we're having:


Out
Steak with Salad (repeat from last week)
Bourbon Chicken
PorkChops
Pizza
Chicken Fajitas
Fish
Leftovers

What are you eating this week? Check out 100s of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

4 comments:

  1. What a great picture. I am armed with my list, a cleaned up pantry and freezer so I know what I have and need and I am determined to cut my budget for the next two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    You've got a great menu this week. I have to say the Bourbon chicken is my favorite this week. Don't forget to add your link to my Marvelous Menu Meme Linky so I can come visit you too.
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm Bourbon Chicken sounds great!! I have a recipe for Jack Daniels Chicken that I make sometimes.

    One day, My Hubs wanted the Jack Daniels Chicken so he sent me to the Liquor Store to buy a big bottle of Jack Daniels. I grab the jack off the shelf and start to take it up to the cashier.... well.... for some reason I started to stagger. I am surprised they sold me the booze, they probably thought I was drunk... but I don't drink so, I have no idea what the problem was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had a pizza night in my house. I only get it once a month at work!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails