SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekly Grocery Roundup 5/21

It's been sort of a busy week at Giant this week. I've been stocking up on candy for the summer. I see lots of smores and blizzards in our future. :) I got E some soda for work, and since lunchables and subs were free and practically free, I bought a few...

I bought :

5 - 6 packs of soda
1 gallon milk
4 lbs strawberries
mushrooms
broccoli
5 bottles Hershey syrup
4 boxes mini wheats
3 Kraft subs
5 Kraft flat breads
chocolate ice cream
6 packs Orbit gum
2 pounds deli ham
4 - 4 packs of pudding
3 Lunchables
7 Weber Grill Seasonings
2 Kraft Home style Mac & Cheese
20 Hershey candy bars

Total Spent OOP : $ 26.71

2 comments:

  1. p.s. If you think about it and if you have time, could you please share posts like this is my Frugal Friday linky?

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails