SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weekly Grocery Roundup 5/7

This week was an example of how I buy things I don't need to help keep my grocery budget down. (A post on that will be coming soon) For every 3 Hallmark cards you buy, you get a $5 catalina (a coupon good on your next shopping order. The $0.99 cards were also producing this catalina. So the deal went like this :
Buy 3 cards @ $0.99. Pay $2.84 OOP, get a $5 coupon good on your next order. Really, a $2.16 moneymaker. You could roll this deal as many times as you wanted, using the previous $5 coupon to buy your new cards. Also, the Scott products were producing a catalina.
5 Hunts Ketchup
5 Hunts pasta sauce
1 Scott TP
1 Scott wipes
4 Cracker Barrel cheese
Tabasco sauce
ibuprofen

Total OOP: $7.10 and I have $20 in catalinas to use next week.



10 Hunts Ketchup
7 Peter Pan Peanut Butter
2 loaves bread
hamburger rolls
oatmeal cookies
applesauce
2 tortillas
2 enchilada sauces
1 green chile's
pretzels
chili powder
milk
Tabasco sauce
3 liter soda
2 lbs strawberries
ice cream cones
2 sour cream

Total OOP : $17.70

Total : $24.80

This isn't bad considering I got a few things for hubbys lunch - usually he buys wit his own money at work - and that this is basically the groceries for the next month! Plus, I have CATs to use.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did excellent!!

    I spend so much on groceries because I go every day and buy what I need..... I know it is really stupid to do that... but with just two of us, we never know what we are eating from day to day.

    I would love to be as organized as you.

    Voted on the fence

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails