SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What's Cooking Thursday?

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!



 
I have to admit, I haven't been experimenting much in the kitchen. I don't think I've made anything new in the past two weeks. So, instead of one of my recipes, I'll share a few of the recipes from last week.
 








Now it's your turn, what have you been cooking this week?

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Im a newbie around here and I love the blog =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keli,
    Those rolls look so good. I checked the recipe and they have sugar in them so they are out for me....

    Hubs is having problems with kidney stones so he is also going to cut out the sugar. Sucks to get old!! LOL

    Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!! Soon, I am going to be putting some recipes on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting. I’m a follower, and this hop is found on a page on my site that lists more than 200 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also just started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
    I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
    NCSue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices today. I love your parties. I always find some great recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking my dish! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting!
    Those nachos look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! We are your newest followers!

    www.sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com
    come check us out!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails