SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What's Cooking Thursdays - Chicken Kabobs

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!





We had kabobs the other weekend at a friends house and they were amazing. I had to recreate them at home. They turned out even better here than they were at our friends. Even if they were a little crispy :)
You'll need:
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pineapple
1/2 red onion
1/2 bottle Lawry's Hawaiian marinade

Cut chicken, pineapple and onion into bite sized pieces. Place in a large bowl and pour marinade over top. Let sit at least 8 hours, ideally overnight. When done marinating, Thread chicken, pineapple, and onion alternately on skewers. Grill 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

This week's featured recipes are:



Now it's your turn. What have you been cooking this week?

10 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thank you for hosting. I’m a new follower from the hop. I've also got a page on my site that lists more than 150 hops for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page.
    I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
    Have a great week.
    NCSue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/lets-kill-captcha.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a yummy cream cheese braid!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring us this week. We love your blog and visit everyday. I made a mistake when I hooked up today and put my website up instead of my recipe name. OOPS! Help, can you possibly fix that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Pineapple Cream Cheese Braid, it is greatly appreciated! Thanks for hosting the party too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This recipe looks really yummie!! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    Helpful Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh... the cheese braid looks so yummy. One of these days, I am going to enter this hop. I am waiting until I can cook something that won't taste like cardboard.

    Just to give you a heads up.. On May 16, I am having a Huge, Huge giveaway. Master Supplements has ask me to do a giveaway for them Over $350 in probiotics and 5 winners.
    I can't believe they are giving away so much! Be sure to stop by and enter May 16.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Pineapple Cream Cheese Braid looks amazing! Bookmarking it to try later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting.I shared my Baked Chicken Tortilla Wrap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! This week I have some Mother's Day breakfast ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, glad I found this linky. I was thinking of starting some find of recipe hop, too...thinking of doing weekly themes to feature....would like to do low cost recipe hop, but that may be too wide open, one persons low cost, may not be anothers.

    Have a great weekend!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails