SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What's Cooking Thursdays - Chicken Pot Pie

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!





The other week after we had our chicken ring, I had a good bit of the chicken mixture leftover. I also had some pie crust in the back of the fridge that needed to be used up. (Don't ask where the pie crust came from because I seriously have no idea.) There was also some of the philly cooking creme just begging to be used. Throw the three together and you have an amazing chicken pot pie.

You'll need:
1-2 cups shredded/diced cooked chicken
1/2 bag mixed veggies (thawed if they were frozen)
1 diced and cooked potato
1 can cream of chicken soup (I used a half can)
1 philly cooking creme - garlic flavor
2 pie crusts

Roll pie crust onto the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. Combine chicken, veggies, soup and cooking creme. Spoon chicken mixture into crust-lined pan. Top with second crust. Seal the edges. Cut a few slits into the top pie crust. Bake at 425 for 35 minutes. Enjoy!

This week's featured recipes are:






Now it's your turn. What have you been cooking this week?

6 comments:

  1. Keli ~ Thank you for the mention...I enjoy visiting you each week! Blessings, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for hosting.I shared my Pancit Bihon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting. I’m a follower, and this hop is found on a page on my site that lists more than 200 hops… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page.
    I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
    NCSue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/lets-kill-captcha.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice today. Your recipe sounds wonderful. Cannot wait to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that chicken pot pie looks SO good! I'll have to try it very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. I love dishes that use up leftover this and that. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails