SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Garden Update 6/14

Not much going on in my garden... I've managed to keep all the plants alive still so that's good. :) I'm hoping for some rain some time this week! Everything in my garden seems to thrive when it rains. When I water my plants, they grow a little, but when it rains, they grow a ton!

We've got snap peas! I tried one the other day and I don't think it's quite ready yet.

This year, we let C pick out some plants he wanted to take care of himself. He picked out the plants and planted them. I've been doing the weeding because he planted them with my other garden plants, but he's been watering them.
This is C's tomato plant - the only one with a tomato on it! C doesn't even like tomatoes, but he wanted to plant a plant for his daddy. Daddy can't wait until he has a garden fresh tomato. He's been asking since May when we were going to get them!
That's all for my garden this week, how is your garden growing?

1 comment:

  1. With all the rain we had last week, it has been hard to keep up with the weeds in my garden

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails