SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Garden Update

There is lots happening in my garden these days. Sort of. Everything I've planted is dying. There is lots that is growing on it's own and it's doing great!
This is our compost pile from last year. There is lettuce, tomatoes and who knows what else growing. Could be pumpkin, squash, cantaloupe or maybe watermelon. I threw seeds from everything in there! Oops. :)

In the top right of this picture is a plant I bought and planted. It's dying. In the bottom left are cantaloupe seeds that I threw in there and they're thriving.

There are also a lot of tomato plants popping up. I bought broccoli plants that are dying. It's just not my year for gardening. :(

I hope your garden is doing better than mine!

2 comments:

  1. Mine's not doing much better. It's in a sad, sad state.

    Amy @ A Little Nosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Keli,
    I hope your plants survive.

    I don't know how mine is doing ... I am in Atlantic City and my inlaws told me it poured last night. I hope the rain didn't damage anything... although I am happy it rained since no one was there to water it.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails