SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Meal Plan 6/12

Where last week was busy with camp, this week is crazy busy. I am babysitting all week long and we're packing because we leave for the beach on Sunday!! So the meals will be made from the leftovers I have in the fridge and things I need to use up. But at the same time, I need to make those meals as easy as possible because I'm not going to feel like cooking after running around after 7 kids all day.



Chicken Nuggets
Hotdogs
Pork Stirfry (didn't get to last week)
Grilled Chicken
Pork Roast
Grilled Chicken Salad
Leftovers

What are you having this week? Check out 100s of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. We are leaving for the beach Sunday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 Kids.... Holy Cow Keli!! LOL What were you thinking.

    I hope most of the kids can fend for themselves.

    Have a GREAT vacation, it is so nice to get away and not have to clean, cook... etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chicken nuggets look good. I clicked on the link and it seems like a straightforward recipe; can't wait to try.

    Traci

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails