SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Meal Plan 6/19

Our menu last week did not go as planned. Hubby was sick for 3 nights and did not feel like eating. Most of the time, I plan my menu to please him, as he is the picky one. So since he was sick, I made it easier on my self and fixed some different meals.



We had :
Chicken Nuggets
Hotdogs
Grilled Cheese and tomato Soup
Pork Stirfry
Pork Roast
Leftovers

This week, we'll be at the beach all week, so who knows what we'll eat!!

What's on your menu this week?

1 comment:

  1. My Hubs is not really picky, he will eat about anything, but he wants it cooked certain ways.

    You know who to blame for their pickiness, don't you? I blame my Husbands Mother, she would cook whatever her kids wanted and the way they wanted. LOL... now he thinks I should do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails