SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Meal Plan 6/26

We're back from the beach! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. We miss the beach, but it's nice to be home. We don't have too much going on this week, so I'm fixing a few of the old favorites. We are going to a baseball game this weekend through the hubby's work and dinner is catered so we'll get dinner there.

This week we're having:


Enchiladas (the guys cooked!)
Lasagna
Monte Crisco Sandwiches *new to us*
Leftover Enchiladas
Baseball Game
Leftover Lasagna
Pillsbury Pizza

What are you eating this week?

Check out 100s of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

4 comments:

  1. It is always a good thing when you can get the "guys" to cook.

    I pretend I don't know how to use the grill so in the summer, my Hubs does most of the cooking. Actually, I am not pretending... I don't know if I could light it with out blowing myself up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great back from the beach menu to me. We will be having Habachi Chicken tonight and one other night this week. We will also be having leftover tacos tomorrow night and Spaghetti. That will take me into the weekend and we will be grilling out Hamburgers one night and hot dogs one night with potatoe salad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man I haven't had a monte cristo sandwich since bennigans was still open=)

    http://pickycookin.blogapot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not doing as much cooking this week as I typically do. We have parties to go to, friends coming for dinner, and a double date with another couple. I will also be trying some new recipes as well for a parade party we will going to on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails