SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Meal Plan 6/5

Well it seems I've taken a week off of blogging. It felt great to spend my time focused on things other than blogging, but I've missed blogging. I didn't meal plan last week and I hated it being 5:00 and not knowing what was for dinner.

This week, we have camp most of the week so I'll be wanting to fix quick and easy meals. Hubby found bacon in the freezer and fixed BLTs for breakfast this morning. I'll use the bacon in a dish I've been wanting to try. There's leftover pork chops in the fridge from last week that I'll use in another dish. Hubby requested a few meals, so I'll fix those and fill in the rest of the blanks.


Cheeseburgers
Enchiladas
Pig Roast (at camp)
Pizza
Pasta Carbonara
Pork Stir fry
Leftovers (Enchiladas)

What are you eating this week? Check out 100s of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

5 comments:

  1. Carbonara is one of my favorite meals! Trader Joe's has inexpensive pancetta that I use and I add peas to mine. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pasta Carbanara... one of my absolute favorite meals! And a great last minute choice when you don't have time to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you love the pasta carbonara as much as I did. Thanks for linking!

    Amy @ A Little Nosh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the blogging gets out of hand at my house. When I need to be cleaning, I am usually blogging. Not Good!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails