SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Date Night Idea


One of my favorite things to do is scrapbook. When hubby does it with me, I enjoy it even more! The date night idea this week is to scrapbook together!

Round up some pictures of the two of you (maybe from a previous date night?!) Pull out all of your supplies and start scrapping. One thing I like to do is scrap the page myself and have hubby do the journaling. And the same for him, he'll scrap and I'll journal.

Don't have supplies? Most craft stores (think AC Moore, Michael's,etc) host make it take it sessions where you can go and make pages at the stores.

Don't have pictures to scrap? Check out some of my other date night ideas and create some memories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails