SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Meal Plan 7/10

Where as last week was kind of laid back, I had no kids and nothing to do all week,  this week is crazy busy. I have "off work" all week so my mom and I have planned field trips for this week. We're going to Lake Tobias on Monday, Hands on House on Tuesday and Wild River Water Park on Wednesday. Thursday we both have doctors appointments and Friday our day is undecided. Probably a quiet picnic at the park. Friday, Saturday and Sunday hubby, the boys and I are going camping with hubby's sister, her husband and her 4 kids. It should be fun. Plus, I have Ryleigh and her 7 puppies to care for also! Life is definitely busy around our house lately. :)

This week we're having:



Hot dogs on the Grill
Cold Cut Subs
BBQ Pulled Pork (slow cooker)
Chicken Cordon Blu (slow cooker)
Undecided/Leftovers
Cheeseburgers (camping)
 BBQ Chicken/Chicken Fajitas (camping)

What are you having for dinner this week?

I'm linking up to Orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. How fun camping sounds. I have not done that in many years. My Husbands idea of camping is a motel room. But... he was raised in the city and I was raised in the country.

    The kids are going to enjoy the Handson House. It is so fun for them to get to touch and feel everything.

    Have a GREAT week off work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the slow cooker is great isnt it? i love mine!!
    i would love if you would come visit my blog and check out my Menu Plan
    Enjoy your week
    From Cristin To Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails