SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Meal Plan 7/24


So, it seems like I've taken a little vacation. We've been camping, to the zoo, the water park, and thrown a birthday party. I've been babysitting like crazy and have had no time to do anything else. Things are finally starting to quiet down a little bit and I can't wait to get back into blogging. What better way to start than with a meal plan?

This week we're eating :

Enchiladas
Beef Roast
Quesadillas
Enchiladas (leftovers)
Grilled Pizza
Undecided/Leftovers
Hershey Park - out to dinner

What are you eating this week? Check out 100s of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. YUM, the menu sounds great! I love me a good quesadilla. I'm also linked at orgjunkie...I hope you'll swing by!
    http://www.betteronabudget.com/2011/07/25/menu-plan-monday-wlinky/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. We have enchiladas tonight. I think I will make double tortillas so we can have quesadillas for lunch tomorrow. The kids love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having a fun filled summer. You might as well get all the fun you can in now because once summer is over..... you have to stay indoors more..... NO FUN!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails