SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Meal Plan 7/31

I can not believe its already August 1st. In a few short weeks, my boy will start kindergarten. I am not ready for him to be in school every day. He, on the other hand, can't wait! I'm planning on slowing down our lives for the next few week[end]s. Football practice starts next week, so our week nights are going to be jammed packed. Yay.

Our menu last week went perfect. We stuck to the plan perfectly. :) It always makes me happy when I'm able to stick to the plan. We did eat out once, but it was planned. We went to Hershey Park. We ended up buying a meal voucher for all of us. The bad thing was it cost $128 for 3 adults and 2 kids (that also includes a $15 game voucher book). The good thing is that we still have plenty of vouchers left to feed us all again this weekend when we go again!  That works out to $22.60 per person for two days eating at the park. Not bad considering we spent $80 just on dinner last year! If you're planning on visiting a theme park, I would really recommend checking for meal vouchers!

Back to the meal plan! My sister is staying with us this week so I'm trying to fix some meals she will like. And my boys have no issues having enchiladas every week.



Cheeseburgers
Enchiladas
Hotdogs
Spaghetti
Leftover Enchiladas
Honey Seared Sesame Chicken *new*
Hershey Park!!

What are you eating this week? Check out 100s of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

6 comments:

  1. How fun to have your sister stay with you. I was just with my sisters in Erie, Pa for a sisters weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keli! Those enchiladas look super yummy! Great menu- thanks for the frugal inspiration!

    Hope you have a great week! Ally @ Tiny Wallet Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the sesame chicken on my menu this week too! Football practice starts for us the 16th, but staff meetings started today. Enjoy your season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for saving money on food at an amusement park. I had no idea some supplied mela vouchers so I'll be sure to look into that next time we visit one. Also, I would tend to agree with your boys that enchiladas every week is a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menu is full of yummy comfort food! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The honey sesame chicken sounds amazing=)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails