SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Meal Plan Monday 7/4

So you can see how far behind I am - it's Wednesday morning and I'm just now posting my meal plan. :)

We had a lot going on this weekend, we were gone most of the time. The rest of this week should be pretty laid back. My boys are at my moms until who knows how long. I do have a few daycare kids this week, but not as many as I usually do. The only thing that might throw me off is my boxer girl. She's pregnant and due yesterday. We're all on edge waiting for her to deliver.

Our tentative menu for the week is:

hot dogs on the grill
burgers on the grill
steamers
pork roast
chicken quesadillas
leftovers
picnic at a friends house

What is on your menu for the week?

1 comment:

  1. Picnic at a friends house sounds great!! I love picnics.

    We had my Hubs parents over yesterday for hot dogs and lamb on the grill. I don't eat either of those so I had hubby cook me a hamburger.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails