SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's Cooking Thursdays? No Bake Cookies

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!






Mom stayed at our house this week and she was craving some chocolate. We ran to the store for a few things and she saw peanut butter no bake cookies. They were $5 for 12 of them! I talked her into making our own instead.


2 cups sugar

4 tablespoons cocoa
1/2 stick butter
1/2 cup milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 tablespoon vanilla
3 1/2 cups oatmeal

In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Boil for 1 minute then add the peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal. Drop by the tablespoonful onto waxed paper and let cool.








What have you been cooking this week?





8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, every single one of those recipes look SOOOO good!! I love What's Cooking Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for hosting and sharing.Those no bake cookies are really good.I brought my Hot Taco Salad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cookies and they are so dangerous to make. I could eat them all at once. Come over and check out our pesto bruschetta that I linked today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking my watermelon lemonade post!
    Didn't have time for a new post this week, but I hope to link up again next week. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved No Bake Cookies. I can't eat them anymore but I can remember exactly how they tasted.

    Have a great day Keli!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fabulous week - hope this becomes a regular feature! :-)

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to make those no bake cookies all the time when my kids were younger. I love them! Looks like some fantastic recipes to check out. I posted the Frozen Mocha Frappuccino. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always lots of great choices. I am a day late, but we linked a great recipe. Come over and check it out. Wonderful for the hot weather.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails