SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What's Cooking Thursdays? Peanut Butter Icing

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!






I made some cupcakes this weekend for my momma's birthday and thought I'd share the icing recipe with you. since it is my favorite, and the only icing I'll eat. :)



1/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 tablespoon and 2 teaspoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Combine butter and 1 cup powdered sugar in a small bowl. Beat until creamy. Add remaining powdered sugar, peanut butter, milk and vanilla. Beat until fluffy. Add more milk if needed for smooth consistency.

This is good on cupcakes OR throw it in the fridge and eat it with a spoon - it tastes just like peanut butter fudge. :)





What have you been cooking this week?

7 comments:

  1. cute pics! newest follower ! hey hon! found ya on the blog hop at victorias voice! would ya follow me gfc back, I am now following you! Thanks so much! Be sure to visit my blog @ http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com . I have a giveaway for a 12pk of Peter Rabbt Organics, PLUS a 6mo free advertising on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That icing does look fantastic. I would love that a big chocolate sheet cake. This is my mother-in-laws fav frosting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter icing is the only icing my dad eats too. I, however, will eat any and every kind. It's a curse.

    How did I miss that chicken & sour cream gravy last week?

    Thanks for hosting! I have watermelon lemonade and a link up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That peanut butter icing on the cupcake makes me wish I could eat sugar again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog and hop! I'm over from Garden Variety Wednesday and I'm your newest follower. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just made the peanut butter icing for chocolate and peanut butter chip cupcakes....to die for!!! My dad is going to love this birthday cupcakes!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails