SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What's Cooking Thursdays? Tie Dye Cupcakes

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!





C's birthday was this weekend. My sister in law made tie dye cup cakes and they were awesome! They looked cool and tasted great!


You'll need:
1 box white cake mix (and the fixings)
food coloring
icing

Fix cake mix according to box directions. Take one cup of cake mix and separate into four different bowls. (You should have one cup of mix in each of the four bowls) Add 1 teaspoon of food coloring into each bowl. (Each bowl should hold a different color) Fill cupcake liners with different color mix until you're about halfway up the liner. Bake as directed and ice. Enjoy!






13 comments:

  1. LOL.... I have made a cake like this before. My daughter was having a neon party and I made them and told everyone they were neon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thank you for hosting.
    I'm a follower, and I wanted to invite you to come on over to my place for a new hop, I'm THANKFUL ON THURSDAY. This is the first week!.
    Thanks!
    NCSue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! New follower from Tasty Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool cupcakes!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. Great choices today. Cannot wait to try them out. Come over and visit. We have a wonderful sorbet recipe for this hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your Tie Dye Cupcakes! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks so good!

    New follower from The How To Mommy's Tasty Thursday. firefly-chasing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great surprise! Thanks for featuring my Honey Sesame Chicken! I placed your button in my sidebar! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Keli for featuring my Frozen Mocha Frappuccino! Hoping to link up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw you over on Life as a Mom and thought I would check your blog out! Tie dyed cupcakes are so fun! Thanks for hosting the link party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! I added the Scallop Pesto Pasta!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails