SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Easy Way To Make Meatballs

I made a batch of meatballs for the freezer the other day. Every time I make meatballs, I hate getting my hands all in the meat. I can never seem to make each ball the same size so they all cook differently. I had the brilliant idea of using my  Cooke Scoop to scoop up the meat. It worked perfectly! I didn't have to touch the meat and every ball was the same size! They'll all cook the same and will hopefully turn out perfect. :)
OXO Good Grips Medium Cooke Scoop
(Mine looks just like this one)

Next time you make meatballs use a cookie scoop to shape the balls!

1 comment:

  1. I have a cookie scoop in my drawer that I never use. Next time I make meatballs, I am going to have to get it out and try it.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails