SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Meal Plan 8/14

It's Monday already? I'm not quite ready to be making another meal plan. I think I'm in a meal planning rut. Last week, I used the meal plan a bit, and winged it the rest of the nights. I hate not knowing what I'm fixing for dinner. I stress over dinner until I know what is going to be served. That's one of the reason I meal plan. So even though I have no inspiration, I'm making one. Because I know I'll regret it if I don't. Luckily, we're going camping again this weekend so my SIL will help me plan the 2 nights we'll be gone. :)
We're [supposed to be] having:

BLTs
Cheeseburgers
Pot Roast (requested)
Steak
Camping
Camping

What are you eating this week? Check out 100s of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. I bet your kids love the camping. Do you do mountain pies when you camp?

    I have also seen they make marshmallows now that work for making smores. My daughter had a bag for a cook out they were doing.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails